Re: RFS: suckless-tools 39-1

Wow, thanks for that work.

Michael Stummvoll <michael@stummi.org> wrote:
Hi mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my fresh adopted package "suckless-tools".

* Package name : suckless-tools
Version : 39-1
Upstream Author : Serval (look at the projects in the URL for more info)
* License : MIT
Section : x11

It builds this binary package:

suckless-tools - simple commands for minimalistic window managers

which installs follow binaries:
* dmenu: dynamic menu is a generic menu for X.
* lsw: Lists the titles of all running X windows to stdout, similar to ls(1).
* slock: Simple X display locker that locks the X session.
* st: Simple terminal implementation for X.
* sselp: Simple X selection printer that prints the X selection to stdout.
* ssid: Simple setsid replacement.
* swarp: Simple X warping tool to warp the mouse pointer to a given position.
* tabbed: Simple generic tabbed fronted to xembed aware applications.
* wmname: wmname prints/sets the window manager name property of the root
window similar to how hostname(1) behaves.

I fixed serval bugs listed in BTS and updated dmenu and lsw to the current upstream-release.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/suckless-tools

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/suckless-tools/suckless-tools_39-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Michael Stummvoll