Re: RFS: dizzle (NMU, fixes 3 RC bugs)

Am 15.01.2012 22:45, schrieb Tobias Frost:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I kindly ask you sponsoring a NMU on this package. It fixes 3 RC-bugs
> (#647709, #647743, #653627) and was crafted on a minimal-invasiv-basis.
>
>  * Package name    : drizzle
>    Version         : 2011.03.13-1.1
>    Upstream Author : Drizzle Developers team
>  * URL             : http://www.drizzle.org/
>  * License	   : GPL
>    Section         : misc
>
> It builds those binary packages:
>
>  drizzle    - Server binaries for Drizzle Database
>  drizzle-client - Client binaries for Drizzle Database
>  drizzle-dbg - Debugging symbols for Drizzle
>  drizzle-dev - Development files for Drizzle development
>  drizzle-doc - API Documentation for Drizzle internals
>  drizzle-plugin-auth-file - File-based authentication for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-auth-http - HTTP authentication for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-auth-ldap - LDAP authentication for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-auth-pam - PAM authentication for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-dev - Development files for Drizzle plugin development
>  drizzle-plugin-filtered-replicator - Filtered Replicator for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-gearman-udf - Gearman User Defined Functions for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-haildb - HailDB Storage Engine for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-logging-gearman - Gearman Logging for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-logging-query - Query Logging for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-mysql-protocol - MySQL Protocol for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-mysql-unix-socket-protocol - MySQL Unix Domain Socket
> Protocol for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-pbms - PrimeBase Blob Streaming for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-performance-dictionary - Performance Dictionary for
> Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-rabbitmq - RabbitMQ Transaction Log for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-simple-user-policy - Simple User Policy for Drizzle
>  drizzle-plugin-slave - Replication Slave Plugin for Drizzle
>  libdrizzle-dbg - library for the Drizzle and MySQL protocols, debug
> symbols
>  libdrizzle-dev - library for the Drizzle and MySQL protocols,
> development files
>  libdrizzle1 - library for the Drizzle and MySQL protocols
>  libdrizzledmessage-dev - Devel library containing serialized messages
> used with Drizzle
>  libdrizzledmessage0 - Library containing serialized messages used with
> Drizzle
>
> To access further information about this package, please visit the
> following
>   http://mentors.debian.net/package/drizzle
>
> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
> command:
>   dget -x
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drizzle/drizzle_2011.03.13-1.1.dsc
>
> To be as minimal-invasive as possible, this NMU does only address the RC
> bugs, and not other things (like there are e.g some whitespaces in
> debian/control etc, ...) Therefore it is still not linitian-clean.

> [...]

Hi,

I could review and build your package tomorrow, I already know that it
needs some more time to build :)

I just orphaned as sponsor this package today, maybe your acknowledge by
overtaking it instead of just NMUing it?

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/