RFS: quickrdp

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "quickrdp".

 * Package name    : quickrdp
   Version         : 1.1-1
   Upstream Author : Tobias Eliasson <arnestig@gmail.com
 * URL             : https://sourceforge.net/projects/quickrdp/
 * License         : GPLv3
   Section         : x11

It builds one binary package; quickrdp.

quickrdp   - Manages RDP, telnet and SSH connections
QuickRDP is a connection manager program for your remote desktop,
telnet or SSH connections. Makes it easy to keep track of all your
connections. Write your own perl scripts and execute them on your
connections, connect to all hosts selected with one command, easily
locate your connections with a simple search bar.
Used with your own favorite RDP, SSH or telnet application, tailor the
arguments passed to the program of your choice to gain the most of
QuickRDP.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/quickrdp

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/q/quickrdp/quickrdp_1.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,