RFC: virtualbricks

Hi,
I'm working on virtaulbricks that is the new version of qemulator a
package that is already in debian and that I maintain. In the meantime
qemulator has changed name. This is my first upload that changes the
name of a debian package, I'm pretty sure to have followed all the
instructions[1], but if someone can do a rapid review...

Thanks in advance.

Francesco

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/virtualbricks/virtualbricks_0.6.352-1.dsc

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Renaming_a_Package

--
.''`. Francesco Namuri