RFS: acetoneiso (same upstream, closing 2 debian bugs)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "acetoneiso".

 * Package name    : acetoneiso
   Version         : 2.3-2
Upstream Author : Fabrizio Di Marco and Marco Di Antonio <acetoneiso@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.acetoneteam.org/
 * License         : GFDL/GPL
   Section         : otherosfs

It builds those binary packages:

acetoneiso - feature-rich application to mount and manage CD and DVD images

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/acetoneiso

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acetoneiso/acetoneiso_2.3-2.dsc

Please include me in the CC of your replies, I am not subscribed in the list

Kind regards,

Nick Andrik