RFS: Please sponsor NMU for python-markdown

Dear mentors,

I am looking for someone to sponsor a non-maintainer upload for
package "python-markdown".
This package seems to be unmaintained, and DPMT didn't respond to my
bug, so I decided to fix that myself.

Changelog:
python-markdown (2.1.0-0.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload

  * New upstream release
  * Use 3.0 (quilt) source format
  * Port to dh_python*
  * Build Python3 package (closes: #647094)
  * Remove override_dh_auto_install, it's no longer needed
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes required
 -- Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@gmail.com>  Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:53:17 +0400

As written in http://wiki.debian.org/NonMaintainerUpload, I used 0.1
as Debian revision.
You can get the full diff against the previous version here:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/800246/.

 * Package name    : python-markdown
   Version         : 2.1.0-0.1
   Upstream Author : Waylan Limberg <waylan@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown
 * License         : BSD License
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

python-markdown - text-to-HTML conversion library/tool
python3-markdown - text-to-HTML conversion library/tool

This upload fixed the following bug:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=647094 (Please
provide a Python3 package)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/python-markdown

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-markdown/python-markdown_2.1.0-0.1.dsc

P.S.
After uploading that, I noticed some issues, please them while
uploading if possible:

 - debian/changelog says that I removed override_dh_auto_install,
actually I re-added it for another reason
 - package descriptions of python-markdown and python3-markdown are
the same, this may be confusing

--
Kind regards,
Dmitry Shachnev