Re: New version of autoconf-archive

Hi Bastien,

On Mon, Jan 09, 2012 at 03:10:05PM +0100, bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> Le Monday 9 January 2012 00:28:04, Paul Wise a écrit :
> > On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 4:17 AM, bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> > > A new version of autoconf-archive.
> >
> > At the very least you should be linking to the dsc file.
> Sorry available here:
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/autoconf-archive
> and
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/autoconf-archive/autoconf-archive_20111221-1.dsc

that version obviously FTBFS due to the quilt removal being incomplete and
having "include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/patchsys-quilt.mk" still in
debian/rules. With that line removed, I've built, signed and uploaded your
package, so please make sure you sync that change back into your Git
including all tags.

Thanks for your work!

--
Best regards,