Re: RFS: policyd-weight (3rd)

Hi,

sorry that I could not look at your package even after I said that I
would earlier, but I did not have enough free time.  But it was uploaded
in the end anyway :)

werner@aloah-from-hell.de writes:
> Could you please re-upload the package? I've just uploaded the latest
> version to mentors. Sorry for the circumstances.

It is not possible to change the package after an upload without
making a new release that increases the version number.  That said this
change can probably wait until there are other changes as Thomas said.

Regards,
Ansgar