Re: Correct value for DEP5’s Format: field?

Le Sun, Jan 08, 2012 at 04:47:34PM +0100, Andrea Bolognani a écrit :

> I’m updating a debian/copyright file in DEP5 format, but I’m finding
> myself unable to pick an acceptable value for the Format: field.

Dear Andrea,

there will be no syntax changes until DEP 5 is finished, so for a new
copyright file, I recommend you to use the URL that was chosen for
publishing version 1.0.

  http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

Note that the trailing slash is part of the URL.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan