Re: RFS: drwright - aka typing break in GNOME 2

>> drwright   - Known as typing break in GNOME 2
>
> No need to mention GNOME 2 in the short description, since the package
> is unrelated to GNOME 2.

Thank you, but Michael Biebl informed me about that:
I have changed the description to something a bit more appropriate and
the new description has already been uploaded:

 It's a program that forces you to take regular breaks to prevent RSI
 (Repetitive Strain Injury). It's similar to workrave.
 .
 It can be found in GNOME control center as "typing break". You can specify the
 work interval (how much time you want to work between breaks) and a break
 interval (how long your break will be). It also allows postponing of breaks.
 Finally, there is a button to lock the screen (while the break is active) in
 case you want to step out indefinetely.
 .
 It used to be part of GNOME 2's main core, but is now packaged separately.