RFS: screenkey - utility to display pressed keys in screencasts

Dear Debian Developers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "screenkey".
It is a screencasting tool to display the pressed keys in a very nice
configurable banner on the screen.
You can see it in action, in this video
http://youtu.be/aLtIvEiDD2k?t=2m1s

I just found one other tool in the debian repositories (can't remember
the name), but it differs from screenkey in the way, that it just
displays Ctrl,Shift and mouse clicks. Screenkey looks much more modern
and displays all pressed Keys, so that combinations like "Alt+F2
chromium ⏎" are displayed. Since multimedia support in debian has
improved a lot in the last months (due to great work by the multimedia
team with supporting encoding of codec formats like H264, VP8 and MP3) I
think it is now time to create howtos and tutorials in form of
screencast. Screenkey can improve the quality of these videos, which
are then a good way to promote for debian.

This is my third attempt in finding a sponsor on the mentors ml. I
already put much time and work in packaging (I am still happy if
someone sees ways to improve it, though), so hope that a DD will upload
it for me.

.:: Further information ::.
===========================

 * Package name    : screenkey