RFS: libgxps

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libgxps".

* Package name : libgxps
Version : 0.2.0-1
Upstream Author : Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc@gnome.org>, Jason
Crain <jason@aquaticape.us>
* License : LGPL-2+
Section : libs

It builds those binary packages:

libgxps-dev - GObject based library for handling and rendering XPS documents.
libgxps-docs - GObject based library for handling and rendering XPS documents.
libgxps-utils - GObject based library for handling and rendering XPS documents.
libgxps2 - GObject based library for handling and rendering XPS documents.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libgxps

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libg/libgxps/libgxps_0.2.0-1.dsc

Kind regards,