Re: RFS: policyd-weight

Hi Ansgar,

>>> And the version with unpatch and the include removed?  From the error I
>>> suspect you moved the dh_testdir one line up behind the clean.
>>
>> With:
>>
>> # include /usr/share/quilt/quilt.make
>> # clean: unpatch
>> clean: dh_testdir
>>         dh_testroot
>>         dh_clean build-stamp
>
> That is wrong.  dh_testdir is not a prerequsite, but part of the recipe
> (the shell commands run for the target).

I've already fixed that - the package is done, lintian clean and is waiting
for a sponsored upload :) Please check the latest Version of the package:

* Package name    : policyd-weight
   Version         : 0.1.15.2-1
   Upstream Author : Robert Felber
 * URL             : www.policyd-weight.org
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : mail

It builds those binary packages:

policyd-weight - Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/policyd-weight

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-1.dsc