RFS: luasseq

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the (Lua)LaTeX package "luasseq".

* Package name    : luasseq
  Version         : 2.1
  Upstream Author : Tilman Bauer
* URL or Web page : http://www.few.vu.nl/~tilman/tex.html
* License         : LaTeX Project Public License (LPPL)
  Description     : LuaLaTeX package for drawing spectral sequences.

It's a later version of Tilman Bauer's sseq.sty (which he is no longer
maintaining). The package lets users draw spectral sequences (a type of
diagram used in homological algebra) in LaTeX.

This is a very simple package: the source is just one .ins and one .dtx
file, so it should be reasonably easy to sponsor! (and hopefully this
makes it more likely that I got the initial packaging right).

As for why this should be in Debian: It's by far the nicest way to make
spectral sequence diagrams in LaTeX. The old version of this tex package
(which has a non-conflicting name, sseq) is slower and more memory
intensive.

The package is uploaded on mentors.debian.net and can be found here:

   http://mentors.debian.net/package/luasseq

or the dget line is:

   dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/luasseq/luasseq_2.1-1.dsc

I would be very grateful if someone was willing to sponsor this
package. Even if not, this is the first debian package I've ever made
for "public consumption". I've spent quite some time agonising over the
New Maintainer's Guide, and I'd love to know whether the results are
OK...

Thank you,

Rupert Swarbrick