Re: RFS: nuvolaplayer -- cloud music integration for Linux desktop

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:19:27 +0100, Jiří Janoušek wrote:

> > The package fails to build when built twice in a row,
> > man/nuvolaplayer.1 needs to be removed on debian/rules clean (just add
> > a debian/clean file).
> Fixed. Can be "twice in a row building" tested with pbuilder?

man pbuilder mentions a --twice option.
(I haven't tried it, like Paul I'm using a hook which dates back to
times before the --twice switch was added.)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key ID: 0x8649AA06
   `-    NP: Arlo Guthrie: Somebody Turned On The Light