RFS: gnustep-gui/0.20.0-2

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnustep-gui".

It builds these binary packages:

gnustep-gui-common - GNUstep GUI Library - common files
gnustep-gui-doc - Documentation for the GNUstep GUI Library
gnustep-gui-runtime - GNUstep GUI Library - runtime files
libgnustep-gui-dev - GNUstep GUI header files and static libraries
libgnustep-gui0.20 - GNUstep GUI Library
libgnustep-gui0.20-dbg - GNUstep GUI Library - debugging symbols

This upload should fix #631148 and #639692.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnustep-gui/gnustep-gui_0.20.0-2.dsc

Thanks very much.