Re: RFS: owncloud 2.0.1

Small corrections:

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 7:33 AM, Damien Raude-Morvan wrote:

> - there is, yet, no tool in Debian to build SWF files from source (Action
> Script I suppose) : Adobe Flex SDK is not yet in main.

There is mtasc, but that only builds an older version of ActionScript
and is unable to read the FLA files containing assets (PNG/JPEG/mp3
etc).

Some people are working on packaging flex-sdk:

http://bugs.debian.org/602499
http://bugs.debian.org/592007

> - neither of these filess comes with source code, this is a
> violation of the GNU GPL

Seems they are dual licensed under the MIT license, which does not
require source distribution, so I don't think there is any license
violation here. Still not suitable for Debian main though.

> I think you should disable this feature for now... maybe we can work with
> upstream to provide some HTML5 version of this ?

That sounds like a good course of action.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise