Having mentors.d.n aware of packaging teams

Hi,

Numerous times, I've seen people post their RFS requests for software
that should be looked over by some packaging teams. Fore example, PHP or
PEAR modules, python libraries, etc.

It'd be really great if mentors.d.n was aware of the different packaging
team, and was kindly telling about it when uploading a new package. For
example, debExpo could look at the proposed package name, and be smart
enough to tell that an RFS for a php-* package should be directed to the
PKG-PHP team, a python-* to the python team, etc.

I wouldn't have the time to implement it, but that would really be a
great feature!

What are the opinions of other DDs?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)