Re: RFS: python-mimeparse

On Monday, October 31, 2011 11:58:17 AM Jakub Wilk wrote:
> I'm not interested in sponsoring this package, but here's my very quick
> review:

All suggestions are fixed in debian revision 4 of the package that I just
uploaded to debian-mentors. Here is the new dget URL:

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/python-mimeparse/python-
mimeparse_0.1.3-4.dsc

I still would be glad if someone could upload this package for me ;-).

> Please consider joining Python Modules Packaging Team:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

Thanks, I will (and still hope to find a sponsor here...)

greetings, Mathias Ertl

--
me on twitter: @mathiasertl | soup: http://soup.er.tl
I only read plain-text mail!  I prefer signed/encrypted mail!