RFS: xxxterm

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xxxterm".

 * Package name    : xxxterm
   Version         : 1:1.7.0-0.1
   Upstream Author : Several (Marco Peereboom <marco@peereboom.us>)
 * URL             : http://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/XXXTerm
 * License         : ISC, MIT, BSD-4-clause, BSD-3-clause, BSD-2-clause, CC-BY
   Section         : web

It builds those binary packages:

xxxterm    - Minimalist's web browser

Note that, as upstream has changed the versioning, I had to add the
'epoch' component to the package number.  Previous upstream version was
1.518 and new version is 1.7.0.

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/xxxterm

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xxxterm/xxxterm_1.7.0-0.1.dsc

Kind regards,