Alternative dependencies

What should you do if you have a dependency which can either use one
package or two (or more) different packages. For example, roxterm's man
pages can be built either with xmltoman, xmlto or xsltproc, but xsltproc
additionally requires docbook-xsl. I don't think control file syntax
supports grouping of packages either side of a |, so how should I manage
this in Build-Depends? Is the following correct?

Build-Depends: xsltproc | xmltoman | xmlto, docbook-xsl | xmltoman | xmlto

Or would it be better to choose one and stick to that for the sake of
consistency?