RFS: uhub (closes ITP bug, new attempt)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "uhub".

This is repeated message. Previous one was 15 days ago. And it took 11 days
from the last messages in that thread:
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/10/msg00128.html
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/10/msg00141.html

uHub is a server software for Advanced Direct Connect protocol wich uses by
client's software like linuxdcpp or eiskaltdcpp (these packages are present
in Debian repo for a long time).

This package contains small count of source files.
So it don't required a lot of time for review.

You can look at package rules here:
  https://github.com/tehnick/uhub-debian

Further information about this package can be found here:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/uhub

Direct link:
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/uhub/uhub_0.3.2-1.dsc

Best regards,