RFS: cherrytree (2nd try)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cherrytree". (I haven't
gotten a single reply in a week since my first RFS request, so I'm
sending this out again.)

 * Package name    : cherrytree
  Version         : 0.23.1-1
  Upstream Author : Giuseppe Penone <giuspen@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.giuspen.com/cherrytree/
 * License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : editors

It builds those binary packages (lintian -I --pedantic, pbuilder clean):

cherrytree - hierarchical note taking application

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/cherrytree

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cherrytree/cherrytree_0.23.1-1.dsc

Kind regards,