Re: RFS: fadecut

Le lundi, 17 octobre 2011 16.17:32, Marco Balmer a écrit :
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for package:
>  * Package name    : fadecut

Hi Marco, and thanks for your continuous work both upstream-wise and for the
packaging of fadecut in Debian.

I just built it and although it built correctly (buildlog attached), I think
there are some things that should be changed: There are many

	mkdir: cannot create directory `/sbuild-nonexistent': Permission denied"

those indicating that the build process tries to access /home, which it should
really not. Also

	./fileprocessing.sh: line 34: /sbuild-
nonexistent/.fadecut/profiles/fctest_fileproc_mp3: No such file or directory

And all-in-all, it seems that "make test" fails or doesn't do anything useful
within the buildprocess; it really should.

Cheers,

--
OdyX