Re: Python: Including Nosetest

well -- if you discover some other way -- please let me know.

Otherwise -- I have been doing exactly that -- cd build and run tests
from there and where permits against the installed version under
debian/tmp or debian/python-MODULE, e.g.:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-exppsy/brian.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules;hb=HEAD#l44