Time delay between RFS messages

Hi everyone,

I have a question about time delay between RFS messages.

Situation #1:
1) I send RFS message at first.
2) Nobody answer me.
3) Nobody upload my package.

Situation #2:
1) I send RFS message at first.
2) Someone reply me with notes how I can improve a package.
3) I update a package in m.d.n.
4) I send reply to mailing list.
5) Nobody answer me.
6) Nobody upload my package.

So how long I should wait to sent repeated message in these cases?
(Since last message or since first message in that thread)

I didn't use RFS before and I didn't find this info in the FAQ.

Now I have 5 packages which are waiting upload:
http://mentors.debian.net/packages/uploader/tehnick-8%40mail.ru
3 updated packages already in Debian and 2 packages close ITP bug reports.

Also I hope that my regular sponsor will back to developing Debian in the
nearest future and I will work with him again.

But I think this question can be added somewhere in documentation.

Best regards,
Boris