RFS: fadecut

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for package:

 * Package name    : fadecut
   Version         : 0.1.1-1
   Upstream Author : Marco Balmer <marco@balmer.name>
 * URL             : http://github.com/micressor/fadecut
 * License         : GPLv2
   Description     : toolset to rip audiostreams, cut, fade in/out and tag the resulting audiofiles

debian/changelog:

fadecut (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New 0.1.1 upstrem release (Closes: #645392)

 fadecut is a script to rip audio files from a livestream and to process them
 automatically. Beginning and ending fo the audio files will be cut and faded
 in/out. So logos and advertising of radio stations will be automatically
 removed.
 .
 In streaming mode fadecut is ripping audio files using streamripper. The
 downloaded audio files are cutted using silence detection and then faded in
 and out. Subsequently, the files are encoded to either ogg or mp3 and tagged
 with tags (title, artist, genre and comment provided).
 .
 In file mode fadecut is just processing already ripped audio files.
 .
 An audio file which has already been processed is detected and will not be
 processed again. Not desired songs can be stored in a separate directory. This
 files are not processed anymore too.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/fadecut

Kind regards,

Marco Balmer