RFS: aspsms-t

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for a my new debian package:

 * Package name    : aspsms-t
   Version         : 1.3.0-1
   Upstream Author : Marco Balmer <marco@balmer.name>
 * URL             : http://github.com/micressor/aspsms-t
 * License         : GPLv2
   Description     : xmpp/jabber to sms transport for aspsms

 Which allows you to send sms messages over the jabber network through the
 gateway-system of aspsms.com.
 .
 A lot of networks are supported. Normal TextSMS messages usually costs 1
 aspsms Credit.
 .
 aspsms-t deliver very fast and will send you a jabber status message. A
 second message will receive,If your sms was successfully delivered to the
 mobile device.
 .
 It supports simple text SMS with a maximum of 160 characters. If your message
 is >160 characters, aspsms-t will split it automatically in more than one
 part.
 .
 Support for Arabic and other oriental characters up to 87 characters each
 sms.
 .
 Delivery notification for each sms with a unique transaction number
 It can set alphanumeric originator of every sms. This can be a mobile phone
 or a short text with a maximum of 11 characters.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/aspsms-t

ITP bug is available:

Kind regards,

Marco Balmer