Re: RFS: manaplus

Hi Andrei,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 03:39:12AM +0400, andrei karas wrote:
> I will update packages after releasing next version.

Good.

> I dont know what write in public domain license field.
> It should be short explanation about public domain license or about code?
> And where i can find it?

This is not entirely clear to me either. Maybe someone else can comment
on this? What is obvious from reading dep5 is that both Copyright and
License are required. In this case it seems necessary to duplicate the
public-domain information to both fields and add the explanation
(presumably the URL) to the License field.

> Empty directories need for support for default theme with different name.
> Should i add lintian override for this?

Yes. This seems to be one of the few cases lintian overrides are good
for. Make sure that your override file explains the reason or it will be
frowned upon.

Helmut