Re: RFS: snes9x

* Michael Moorman <tensorpuddin@devio.us> [111010 18:23]:
> I uploaded a new version of the package to mentors just now, which fixes
> the lintian warnings and other issues brought up with my first upload.
>
> It is at
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/s/snes9x/snes9x_1.53-1.dsc

Hello, here is a new review :

The package still builds fine :) but a lintian warning is still around:

I: snes9x-x: possible-documentation-but-no-doc-base-registration
(you need a snes9x.doc-base file)

In debian/changelog, what do you mean by "Removed or imported all old
patches." : have they been applied upstream ?

Your watchfile does not work (no matching hrefs).

--
Etienne Millon