RFS: limesurvey

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "limesurvey".

 * Package name    : limesurvey
   Version         : 1.91plus-build11026-1~pre
 * URL             : http://limesurvey.org
 * License         : various (primarily GPLv2)
   Section         : web

It builds those binary packages:

limesurvey - open source web survey application

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/limesurvey

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/limesurvey/limesurvey_1.91plus-build11026-1~pre2.dsc

I'm looking for feedback on packaging at this stage.  A new upstream
was just released, and I'll package that before I ask for an upload.
However, if you're interested in being a sponsor on this package, let
me know so I can get the new upstream packaged ASAP.

Kind regards,

Eric Gerlach