Re: RFS: decibel-audio-player (Adoption, new upstream release) (Second Time)

Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> writes:

> (I don't intend to sponsor this package and this review is not
> comprehensive.)
>
> * Leonardo Marín <leojmarin@zoho.com>, 2011-10-04, 17:12:
>>Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/decibel-audio-player/trunk/
>>SVN: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/decibel-audio-player
>
> You converted your package to dh_python2, but it's not documented in
> the changelog.
>
> python is needed in the clean target, so it must go to Build-Depends,
> not Build-Depends-Indep.

Apart from these issues, I'd like to highlight one more:

debian/copyright only mentions the former maintainer. Since you're
taking over, you should mention that Emilio is the former maintainer,
and you're the current one. And update the Debian packaging copyright at
the end of the file too.

These could be best accomplised with adding something like the following
just above the download location:

"As of October, 2011, package maintainance was taken over by Leonardo
Marín <leojmarin@zoho.com>"

Then add a (C) 2011 Leonardo Marín <leojmarin@zoho.com> to the last
paragraph, as appropriate.

Other than this, and what Jakub found, the package looks fine to me.