Re: RFS: spotweb (updated version with dfsg source, please review)

Michael and others,

I've again uploaded a new version to mentors. The main reason is that
upstream has (on my request) started tagging releases. That makes the
version numbering so much nicer...

The latest .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_20111002+dfsg-1.dsc

Could you please have a look at the new version and, if it looks good
enough, sponsor its upload?

Changes since the last upload:
- New upstream version
- Adapt watch file and get-orig-source script to make use of upstream tags
- Add debian/README.Debian and debian/README.source

Earlier changes (not yet reviewed):
- Implemented a get-orig-source target in debian/rules that gets
  the proper revision from github, removes the compressed js and
  css files and a non-distributable font file, and create the
  orig.tar.gz.
- Updated debian/copyright to reflect the new situation.
- Removed upstream's copy of the Net::NNTP pear library and use
  Debian-packaged lib instead (upstream included the library into the
  upstream source since the last upload)
- Fix DEP-5 syntax errors in debian/copyright

Cheers

Jan-Pascal