Re: Re: RFS: gedit-r-plugin (updated package, needed for gedit 3.0 transition, NMU)

On Tue, 04 Oct 2011 Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:
> You changed the debian revision to 1.0, to suppress a lintian warning.
>
> The correct debian revision number in this case (NMU) would be 0.1

Thanks, I changed it to 0.1. Then I saw there was also a comment on debexpo, so after reverting the copyright file back from DEP-5 to the old format, because it's a NMU, and enhancing the changelog entry, the newest package has Debian revision 0.2:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gedit-r-plugin/gedit-r-plugin_0.7.1.0-Gtk3-0.2.dsc

Best regards,
Tobias