Re: RFS: spotweb (updated version with dfsg source, please review)

Michael and others,

Michael wrote earlier:
> Jan-Pascal, please prepare a version built in this way, I will then take
> another look at it and sponsor its upload.

I've just uploaded a new version to mentors. The .dsc is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spotweb/spotweb_0~20110921+gitdfae1b81+dfsg-1.dsc

Could you please have a look at the new version and, if it looks good
enough, sponsor its upload?

Changes since the last upload:
- New upstream version
- Removed upstream's copy of the Net::NNTP pear library and use
Debian-packaged lib instead (upstream included the library into the
upstream source since the last upload)
- Fix DEP-5 syntax errors in debian/copyright

Earlier changes (not yet reviewed):
- Implemented a get-orig-source target in debian/rules that gets
  the proper revision from github, removes the compressed js and
  css files and a non-distributable font file, and create the
  orig.tar.gz.
- Updated debian/copyright to reflect the new situation.

Cheers

Jan-Pascal