Subject: RFS: gnonograms

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gnonograms".

 * Package name    : gnonograms
   Version         : 0.9.2-1
   Upstream Author : Jeremy Wootten <jeremywootten@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/gnonograms/
 * License         : GPL v 2.0
   Section         : games

It builds this binary package:

gnonograms - Nonogram puzzle generator and solver
 Gnonograms is a GTK implementation  of the Japanese logic puzzle "Nonograms", 	also known as "Tsunami", "Griddlers" .....". The object of the game is to discover the pattern in the grid which is encoded by the clues which are give for each row and column.
Puzzles can be drawn, randomly generated or the clues entered by hand.  Puzzles can be solved by hand or by computer.
There does not appear to be a similar program in Debian at present.
The package is Lintian clean.
--
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/gnonograms

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnonograms/gnonograms_0.9.2-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone would review and, if satisfactory, upload this package for me.

Kind regards,
Jeremy Wootten
GPG Key ID CB585BCD
Key Fingerprint 37C0 3C2A A6D4 E45B BA7C 4328 2DF2 1882 CB58 5BCD