RFS: libswe

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libswe".

* Package name : libswe

Version : 1.77.00.0001-1

Upstream Authors: Dieter Koch <dieter@astro.ch>,Alois Treindl <alois@astro.ch>

* : http://swissephauto.blackpatchpanel.com/

* License : GPL2+

Section : libs

It builds those binary packages:

libswe-dev - C library for The Swiss Ephemeris

libswe0 - C library for the Swiss Ephemeris

swe-basic-data - basic data files for the libswe package

This is the Swiss Ephemeris Library.

It works hand and glove with the package swe-standard-data which also needs a sponsor.

Several Free Software programs depend on this library and can not be put into Debian

without it.

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libswe

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libs/libswe/libswe_1.77.00.0001-1.dsc

Kind regards,

Paul Elliott