RFS: pysolfc (replacement for removed package: pysol)

Hello mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pysolfc".

* Package name    : pysolfc
  Version         : 2.0-1
* License : GPL
* Programming Lang: Python
* Description     : A Python solitaire game collection

It builds the binary package: pysolfc

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/pysolfc

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pysolfc/pysolfc_2.0-1.dsc

The package appears to be lintian and pbuilder clean. A previous version
has already been included in Ubuntu.

The upload would fix this bug: 519752

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
Its (unmaintained) predecessor pysol dropped out of debian a while ago;
pysolfc is considered one of the best versatile solitaire collections.
It is already part of Ubuntu, but I'd rather maintain it via Debian.

Other relevant location(s):
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/pysolfc.git
- Git-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/pysolfc.git

I would be glad if someone sponsored this package for me.

I've also prepared a transitional package pysol, found at:
- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pysol/pysol_10.dsc

There are also supplementary cardsets packages in the following locations which I'd glady see
reviewed:

pysolfc-cardsets:
- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pysolfc-cardsets/pysolfc-cardsets_2.0+dfsg-1.dsc
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/pysolfc-cardsets.git
- Git-Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/pysolfc-cardsets.git

pysol-cardsets (transitional):
- dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pysol-cardsets/pysol-cardsets_10.dsc

Kind regards,
Bernhard
PS: Please CC me when replying to this message!