RFS: acsccid

Dear mentors,
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "acsccid". This release is to fix lintian warnings on copyright.
* Package name    : acsccid
   Version         : 1.0.2-3
   Upstream Author : Advanced Card Systems Ltd.
* URL             :
* License         : LGPL-2.1+
   Section         : libs
It builds those binary packages:
libacsccid1 - PC/SC driver for ACS USB CCID smart card readers
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Kind regards,
Godfrey Chung