RFS: animal-sniffer

Dear mentors and java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "animal-sniffer".

 * Package name    : animal-sniffer
   Version         : 1.7-1
   Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi, codehaus.org, Stephen Connolly
 * URL             : http://mojo.codehaus.org/animal-sniffer/
 * License         : MIT License
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

libanimal-sniffer-java - JDK/API verification tools
libanimal-sniffer-java-doc - Documentation for Animal Sniffer

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this

  dget -x

Kind regards,

Matthias Schmitz