Re: Rejected experimental package (was Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package))

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Arno Töll <debian@toell.net> wrote:

>> This is certainly a bug. You can file bugs against the debexpo project
>> on Alioth:
>
> No need to do. I already fixed that a few days ago [1]. However I didn't
> merge our master branch to live (i.e. the deployment branch) yet.

Heh. I guess that explains why I was just looking at that piece of
code wondering what in the world the problem could be. "experimental"
is listed there. Is there a missing comma somewhere? I can't see any
reason why this shouldn't work!

Pro tip: Look at the log messages first!

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
   Debian Contributor