Rejected experimental package (was Re: RFS: roxterm (updated package))

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:28:19 +0100
Tony Houghton <h@realh.co.uk> wrote:

> I think releasing to experimental would be the best option at the
> moment, so I'll upload a new version later.

I tried that and my package was rejected by m.d.n:

You are not uploading to one of those Debian distributions: unstablestable-backports oldstable-backports stable-backports-sloppy oldstable-backports

Is experimental now disallowed or might I have done something else wrong
and triggered a misleading error message?