Re: RFS: parcellite 1.0.2~rc5-1 (updated package)

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM, David Bremner <bremner@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2011 19:53:20 -0400, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a sponsor for my package parcellite. I would also
>> appreciate it if the sponsor would set the DM-Upload-Allowed field.
>
> I might be stricter than some, but for me this is a no-go.  According to
> my interpretation of the DM process, this flag should only be set by a
> sponsor that is familiar with your work and has confidence that you can
> maintain the package without supervision. I don't think one upload is
> enough to know this.

And that is your prerogative. That's why I haven't set the field
myself. If you'd care to sponsor the package as is, I would appreciate
it. If someone else, most likely one of the people who have already
sponsored this package I've maintained since 2008, trusts my work and
would like to both upload it and set the DM-Upload-Allowed field, I
would be twice as appreciative.

Thanks,

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>