RFS: ptex2tex

Dear mentors, debian-python,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ptex2tex".

* Package name    : ptex2tex
  Version         : 0.4-1
  Upstream Author : Hans Petter Langtangen and Ilmar Wilbers
* URL             : http://ptex2tex.googlecode.com
* License         : BSD-3-clause
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
ptex2tex - easy generation of (possibly complex) LaTeX environments

The upload would fix these bugs: 641304

The package is available in the PAPT Subversion repository
- svn://svn.debian.org/python-apps/packages/ptex2tex/trunk
- http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/python-apps/packages/ptex2tex/trunk/

Kind regards,

Johannes Ring

PS: Please also consider adding DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.