RFS: dfu-programmer

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dfu-programmer".

 * Package name    : dfu-programmer
   Version         : 0.5.4-1
   Upstream Author : Weston Schmidt <weston_schmidt@alumni.purdue.edu>
 * URL             : http://dfu-programmer.sourceforge.net/
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : electronics

It builds those binary packages:

dfu-programmer - device firmware update (DFU) based USB programmer for Atmel chips

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/dfu-programmer

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dfu-programmer/dfu-programmer_0.5.4-1.dsc

As I forgot to send my ITA after the current maintainer orphaned the
package, Uwe Hermann has sent his ITA (#637949). I've see with him and he's agree to
let me maintain dfu-programmer. Should I sent a new ITA before or the
bug will be closed with the upload ?

Kind regards,
Rodolphe Pelloux-Prayer