RFS: lcmaps

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lcmaps".

 * Package name    : lcmaps
   Version         : 1.4.31-1
   Upstream Author : MW Security developers at Nikhef
 * URL             :
 * License         : Apache License 2.0
   Section         : libs

It builds those binary packages:

lcmaps-basic-interface - LCMAPS header files for plug-in development
 lcmaps-globus-interface - LCMAPS header files for plug-in development
 lcmaps-openssl-interface - LCMAPS header files for plug-in development
 liblcmaps-dev - LCMAPS development libraries
 liblcmaps0 - Grid (X.509) and VOMS credentials to local account mapping

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  dget -x

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, or gave me
feedback on the packaging.

Kind regards,

Dennis van Dok

D.H. van Dok :: Software Engineer :: www.nikhef.nl :: www.biggrid.nl