RFS: Gkamus

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "gkamus". this packages
already in Ubuntu archive and i suppose to Debian archive too.

 * Package name    : gkamus
   Version         : 1.0-1
   Upstream Author: Ardhan Madras <ajhwb@knac.com>, Firmansyah
   URL		: http://gkamus.sourceforge.net/
   License	: GPL-2+
   Section	: utils

It builds those binary packages:

gkamus     - Indonesian English dictionary
 gkamus-dbg - gkamus Indonesian English dictionary (debug)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  dget -x

FYI, those package have lintian clear both binary and source. Also i've
tested it before. I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.

Kind regards,

Mahyuddin Susanto
[ Mahyuddin Susanto ] - http://udienz.web.id