Re: Packaging php app/scripts

On 05/09/11 22:20, Igor Pashev wrote:
> 06.09.2011 00:44, kuLa пишет:
>> Hi all,
>> I have simple app in php and would like to package it. Source is in git
>> (2 branches; upstream and debian, gbp.conf is pointing into these branches).
>> I used dh_make to debianised package, relevant packages has been edited.
>> When running git buildpackage final deb package is containing only docs
>> in usr/share/doc/[package] dir (dh_installdocs i surnning as meant).
>> When I'm trying to override_dh_install with dh_install --sourcedir=src
>> I'm still having:
>> cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/src/index.php': No such file or directory
>> My whole php app code is in src directory, so all files from this dir
>> should be copied into package and they aren't.
>> But package_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz created during build process is containing
>> all files I need.
>> Can anybody point me what should I change to achieve my goal?
>> Thx for any help in advance.
>
> Would be nice if you show all files in ./debian
> (and its content)

1st thx for your reply :-)
I forgot one IMHO important info there is no makefile for this project
as php is not compilable.
There is nothing unique in my list of files for this package, I removed
all files I'm not going to use, *.ex files on the list will be used
later on.
List:
changelog
compat
control
copyright
docs
rules
gbp.conf
README.Debian
postinst.ex, postrm.ex, preinst.ex, prerm.ex, glocon.doc-base.EX

====================================
Content of d/control:
Source: [app]
Section: php
Maintainer: kuLa <my@email.com>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7)
Standards-Version: 3.8.3
Homepage: http://www.app.com

Package: [app]
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, apache2 (>=2.2.9), php5
(>=5.2.6)

====================================
Content of d/gbp.conf:
[DEFAULT]
upstream-branch = upstream
debian-branch = debian
export-dir=../build

sign-tags = True
keyid = 0x83adec84

====================================
Content of d/rules:
export DH_VERBOSE=1

%:
	dh  $@

override_dh_install:
	dh_install --sourcedir=src
- --

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0xC100B4CA