Re: RFS: cppcheck, new upstream version 1.50
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: cppcheck, new upstream version 1.50
- From: Joachim Reichel <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 22:12:26 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4E652D2A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <4E5E97F5.email@example.com>
- References: <4910D30B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E484109.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E5E97F5.email@example.com>
On 08/31/2011 10:22 PM, Reijo Tomperi wrote:
> George Danchev wrote:
>> On Monday, August 15, 2011 12:41:29 AM Reijo Tomperi wrote:
>>> Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this
>>> dget -x
>> JFYI, also hinting co-sponsors :)
>> I'll try to have a look in the coming days, unless someone did it
>> before me.
> A couple of weeks has passed. Any progress with this?
uploaded, after a build failure in the first version was fixed.