Re: RFS: fizsh
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS: fizsh
- From: Guido van Steen <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 06:57:02 +0200
- Message-id: <CAMtVZ+vKhn=tXz9rVge8nyZQCMuxqU7W-FeDo0kg-jnD2Z6NsA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110904230639.GC23507@l04.local>
- References: <CAMtVZ+vXki6Q9Nh2KiODMbJ662QW_cLDMVD=de_f_SgWH=JbrA@mail.gmail.com> <20110904230639.GC23507@l04.local>
That is excellent news.
Thank you very much!
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Guido,
>> I fixed the two remaining issues (added a patch for the man page, and
>> used dput to upload the original version of fizsh_1.0.2.orig.tar.gz).
> Thanks a lot for this quick update. I've checked the changes, built the package,
> signed, and uploaded it.
> Thanks a lot for your work,